Skip to main content

Happy New Years!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
So this year started great with some family around and fireworks! The first week was a bit crazy I had IVIG and had to go back home early to San Antonio. It had it for the usual three days. Although I had my eye on the prize, but God had other plans. Thursday I had a mini seizure then came Friday I had a seizure that lasted over 24hrs. I was visiting Laredo was placed in the hospital and no doctor wanted to take my case. After a whole night they realized I needed to come back home!

BUT the hospital I needed to go to wasn't expecting patents. So I was sent to another hospital that has no idea what my disease is or what to do. I've been waiting since Sunday to get transferred to University Hospital. I was told by mid morning but I'm not holding my breath till im there I'll bel them.

So I got sick big set back! I was walking staying at home alone! I guess it's back to 24hr watch from my parents!!! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stiff Person Syndrome Awareness!

My friends with SPS raising AWARENESS!                         MY friends without SPS raising awareness!                                                                                  And Me...                                      

Weekly check up

So was made it to my physical therapy this morning knowing that right afterwards I had my check up with nurse practitioner, but when I got there they decided it would be best to see her before that way she could see how the new medication was affecting me if it was. Either way we went she decided to start me back on tizanadine every 2 hours, occupational therapy, aquatic therapy, and message therapy. HA there is only so much that can be done in three day I guess we are going to have to find a way to stay either longer or figure out a way to make it all the things I've got to do. Now I've got to see her every week for a check up until my doctor appointment with my neuro. YAY! Well not really if you didn't catch my sarcasm... I've got this crazy idea that maybe I need a break. I need to spend a lot of time on my homework and studies, and staying in San Antonio doing all these things keeps me away from all of it. I constantly have to explain to my teachers why my assignmen

Stiff Person Syndrome T-shirts

I'm Hi guys here is where you can place your Stiff Person Syndrome T-shirt order. Thank you for helping raise awareness that way we can be SEEN and HEARD about this RARE  disease. It might just be the push to get help we need to get doctors understand it better, and maybe start doing more research for all of us!  Each T-shirt is $20.00  I'm using the flat rate boxes to make is easier to sort out and fast to get them out to those who order. So for 1 T-shirt it's $5.80 extra for shipping, because only one of them fits. Anything more then 1 T-shirt is $12.35 and with here you order as many T-shirts as you like.  These prices are only for the U.S. people placing orders anyone who want one from another country can email my person account at vanessa.rmz.88@gmail.com If a mistake is made in the order please return the T-shirt and I'll give you a full refund on your shipping and send you the right T-shirt.  Also read about make whatever kind of donation you can