Now comes the topic of PT and OT from before... This all happened in 2011 to 2012... Yes I was no longer at physical therapy in Dr. G. clinic because it was only for her patients, but once a week I attend what was called Wellness kinda like gym membership at Dr. G. clinic and get therapy from them in order to use the off weighted device I did that till I could. So off I went back to where I was before at Out Patient Rehab for Baptist Hospital. I was going to PT and OT at the out patient clinic from the hospital where they made things fun and I was able to joke around with them, but still get my work done till I couldn't and I'll tell you why in a minute. For now I'll tell you what I was doing I was getting better slowly, not a big difference from the last place because this place didn't have the off weighted device. Let me clarify something before I go on at Dr. G's clinic the Physical therapist there was amazing I can't complain. She and her staff made my...
Comments
Post a Comment